To support customers in all segments with technical knowledge, procure business/contracts on behalf of Xylem RUS and increase the Xylem brand awareness in all market segments.
- Implement RU business strategies to achieve profitable business relationships through distributors and Contractors within the defined geographic area.
- Plan and prioritize activities to grow relationships, inquiry levels and orders through distributors and Contractors within the defined geographic area.
- Work with other Sales Engineers within the department and sales departments to follow projects through from design, tender and order placement.
- Influence key decision makers in specifying Xylem products as the preferred solution to fulfill the customer’s requirements
- Use appropriate tools (to include Sales Force and MS Outlook) to maintain clear and accurate records of activities within defined area and prepare and present regular reports as required.
- Organize and deliver technical training to Consulting Engineers and Key Contractors/Distributors within the defined geographic area.
- Assist in any market knowledge activities as appropriate
- Collect all needed information ref. customers, competitors, tenders, projects, end users etc
- Contribute to decisions on pricing levels and prepare where appropriate customer quotations
+3 years working in pump, HVAC, Commercial Building Services or adjacent market sectors.
good understanding of Windows based computers
experienced in using CRM systems
fluent Russian; good English skills