After Sales, Electronic Products
- Provide technical support to solve field issues on drives and electronic pumps
- Manage claims/warranty customers request
- Collect and analyze quality and application issues
- Collect quality and application field issues and give feedback for product improvement
- Cooperate in developing and maintaining the failure analysis procedures and service training literature.
- Contribute to developing service training and failure analysis literature for customers
- Actively participate to new product development project and support field test activities
- Actively work with Product Management and Application Engineering to have high level of pre-sales technical support (product feature, selection and application) and attend/lead meetings about most critical applications and product issues.
Electronic background is required
Academic/Work practical experience with power electronics
Good English / Italian spoken