Xylem is the leading technology provider in the water industry with the vision of solving world's most critical water challenges. We are committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, and a safety culture.
If you are passionate about sales and possess excellent mechanical aptitude, we may have an exciting sales opportunity for you based at our Perth branch whilst servicing clients in the Mid-west of WA.
In this External Sales role you will support the company's key growth initiatives; capitalise on our product portfolio to build and maintain deep customer relationships in the area as well as identify and secure new business opportunities.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in a technical sales role in solution selling
- Professional sales experience in a utility, engineered product, or mining/industrial environment(preferable)
- Excellent problem solving abilities with a customer focus
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Ability to travel frequently with a current driver's license
- Previous work experience in the water industry servicing mining clients in WA
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with a global, industry leader
- Generous base salary, quarterly bonus + superannuation
- Flexible work/life balance
- Relevant tools of trade to allow you to perform at your absolute best
- Join an engaged and proactive team
- Ongoing employee benefits(50% off gym membership, subsidised healthcare)
- Opportunity to make a difference and become part of Xylems volunteer program “Watermark"
If you meet the criteria above and are keen to join us on our journey to solve water, apply now!