Could you help us solve water?
Xylem is the leading technology provider in the water industry with the vision of solving world's most critical water challenges. We are committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, and a safety culture.
If you are passionate about sales, and possess an excellent mechanical aptitude, we may have an exciting sales opportunity for you in an External Sales role based at our Perth branch.
You will be keen to promote Xylem and its portfolio of products as the company of choice for all things-water related across a number of markets, however your primary focus will be within the mining industry across the Gascoyne and Murchison WA regions.
Your new role
- Undertakes sales visits to customers in accordance with the sales plan
- Provides advice/support to customers on a range of Xylem products, attempting to match customer needs with engineered solutions
- Promotes service, spare parts rental and contract functions
- Analyses sources of tender information and future construction projects and follows up on leads
- Prepares sales orders, reports and paperwork to satisfy branch and customer requirements.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a technical sales role in solution selling
- Experience within the mining/industrial industry (highly desirable)
- Highly ambitious and proactive
- Current driver's license
- Ability to travel throughout the Mid-West region of WA
- Excellent problem solving abilities with a customer focus
- Pump / Water industry experience (preferable however not essential)
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with a global,industry leader
- Generous base salary, quarterly bonus + ongoing employee perks
- Paid parental leave
- Annual internal "Women in Leadership" program
- Company vehicle + fuel card
- 50% of your annual gym membership paid by Xylem
- Laptop and mobile provided to perform at your best
- Join a professional and passionate team
- Opportunity to make a difference and become part of Xylems volunteer program “Watermark”
Applications for this role close on the 28th August 2020.
Xylem Water Solutions greatly encourages a diverse workplace, where gender equality is supported and highly regarded. Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply within in order to find out how Xylem can grow and support your career within the water industry.