Engineer - Global Product Modeler
Global Product Modeler Junior
Selection software Admin role is to define, manage and maintain the company selection software in order to support sales and marketing needs.
Essential Functions and Major Activities:
- He is in continuous interface with product management and R&D for data gathering to ensure that all data needed by the selection software are present for product launch or product updates
- He is responsible for the relationship with IT department for change management in collaboration with R&D
- He is responsible for the structure of the data to satisfy selection software exigencies
- He is responsible for the selection software as far as maintenance, updates, software usual operations are concerned
- He is the first interlocutor of customers that write / call the company about information on the selection software, mistake reporting, and information about updates.
- He participate in defining new features needed for the selection software to support marketing and sales needs
- Monitor the Help Desk ticketing system and provide timely assistance to customers with incidents, events, problems, requests and projects.
- Prepare timely documentation of issue resolution.
- Manage end user accounts, permissions and access rights in accordance with best-practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance.
- Support application development teams throughout project lifecycles.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by the team lead.
Minimum professional and educational background desired
At least 3 years of professional experience in areas directly related to data analysis.
Most important competencies required
- Collecting and interpreting data and analyzing results, and Reporting the results back to the business
- Ability to analyze large datasets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets as well as defining new data collection and analysis processes
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of engineers to meet aggressive goals and high quality standard
- Must be team focused, excellent communicator and collaborative demonstrated experience working with cross functional teams
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
Skills and Abilities
- A high-energy, self-motivated, results oriented individual
- Strong technical, communication, and inter-personal capabilities
- Bias toward speed, strong sense of urgency
- Comfortable with customers and a customer advocate
- Listens and works well in team environment
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Learns new concepts quickly and autonomously
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Searches out the best practice with continuous improvement mindset
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other communication tools
- Fluency in English language is must
- Capable of working with cross functional teams
- Adaptability to work with different work culture, time zones
- Detailed-oriented with ability to oversee projects from origin through execution.
- Cross functional skills (solid integration between product Management and IT)
- Willingness to learn and should be able to flourish in a high growth, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial with hands on approach towards business.