1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
Would you like to be the one who sets the tone for marketing content in an international company committed to solve the world´s toughest water challenges?
As copywriter you’ll be part of a diverse content team, within our European marketing organization, dedicated to produce promotional and sales enablement communication assets as well as PR and thought leadership content. You will work tightly with content marketers, vertical market managers and external agencies to provide consistency to our copy for all these types of materials.
- Develop high-quality content pieces that target different customer segments and drive engagement; projects can include: case studies, white papers, brochures, landing pages, press releases and presentation decks
- Write and edit long-form and mid-length editorial content, as well as compelling short content for a wide variety of promotional material
- Creates consistency through the different types of materials developed to promote a specific group of technologies/solutions, providing a clear message and a strong positioning.
- Translates complex content needs into clear, engaging narratives that make logical and emotional connections with the target group
- Researches a variety of existing content and works close to content marketers and sales colleagues to develop a unique story for specific customer challenges
- Creates and works with a content calendar that aligns to our business priorities, including content releases for product launches and campaigns
- Maintains consistency with content standards, brand voice, and style guides
- Bachelor degree in Creative/Professional Writing, English, Journalism, Marketing or other relevant education
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Copywriter
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
- Preferably experience working in a matrix organization
- Experience from working in an industrial or technology-intensive company is preferred
We believe you area an experienced copywriter who knows how to write story telling content. You understand how to write engaging digital copy as well as printed copy.
We value your passion for writing and your motivation to thrive in a fast-paced international working environment. You are proactive by nature and strive to add value and innovation to your work.
Why Work at Xylem!
We offer you a creative and international environment where you get the opportunity to focus on your personal and professional development together with committed and helpful colleagues. Engage as a volunteer through Xylem´s business program for community initiatives Xylem Watermark: www.xylemwatermark.com.
We look forward to receiving your application in English. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process if we find the right candidate.
We only accept applicants through careers.xyleminc.com.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please contact Leila Sayyad, Corporate Recruiter, [email protected].
Welcome with your application!