Eastern Europe Commercial Finance Analyst
Working location can either be in Poland or Hungary.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Analyze product sales & profitability trends to support pricing and investment decisions, analyze revenue growth
- Perform weekly Flash reports, key sales & orders analysis , backlog analysis, and other monthly/ ad hoc reporting/ KPIs/ KBMs to monitor progress towards maximizing sales, standard margin performances; highlighting and analyzing unexpected variances; proactively identifying and mitigating risks; and finding and executing opportunities to achieve or exceed business commitments.
- Understand weekly Flash changes, challenge as appropriate, develop countermeasures to ensure attainment of financial goals
- Work with EU Commercial Marketing Intelligence Team to develop periodical Forecast / Op Plans and Budgets.
- Work with EU Service and Rental Manager to drive improvements in profitability of the EEE service and rental business. Drive accuracy, consistency, and completeness of service reporting in EU. Ensure completeness and accuracy of Phase 3 reporting
- Support Credit & collections in execution of strategies. Work with Credit & collections and validate specific requirements for potential Bad Debts coverages
- Drive accuracy and completeness of reporting by product line & destination.
- Analysis of sales channel performance – direct vs. indirect, understanding growth opportunities
- Preparation of Monthly and Quarterly internal reports and presentations to all levels of management and employees regarding sales and margin trends
- Analyze Controllabe costs in EE countries. Drive performance as per Budget & Forecast. Provide Variance analysis explanation
- building acumen
- analytical skills
- continuous improvement mindset
- inspiring accountability
- cross-border collaboration
- 6+ years of relevant work experience
- demonstrated analytical skills
- fluent in English
- advanced Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and 1S skills
- experience in USGAAP
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- 2+ years Xylem experience
- 2+ years in role with international multi countries responsibility
- business objects experience