Continuous Improvement Specialist
Xylem, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. We are committed to creating an organisation of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
We are seeking a passionate Continuous Improvement Specialist, to be based at our Kemps Creek branch for a twelve-month contact.
You will be responsible for partnering with teams to identify, lead and deliver continuous improvement projects to drive growth, enhance the customer experience, improve productivity and eliminate waste in the business. The role is broad
based and will support all functional and operational areas across the business
The role will work closely with stakeholders to streamline operational flows as well as implement actions to drive process clarity and consistency throughout the business.
Your new role
- Actively engage with teams across the business to identify and clarify problems, set targets, perform root cause analysis, develop, implement and assess countermeasures
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to meet time, quality and scope requirements
- Plan, organise and manage interdependent project plans and execution
- Provide ongoing support of continuous improvement tools and concepts and application of lean tools
- Facilitate workshops, training or coaching to employees to build a CI culture and mindset
- Drive benefits, savings and support delivery schedules as a result of implementation of CI initiatives
- Coordinate and maintain CI savings reports, keeping stakeholders informed of progress as required
- Assist in CI strategic planning and deployment
- Analyse and review data to gain insights and trends
- Experience within a similar Continuous Improvement role
- CI experience with Lean, LSS and/or project management methodologies
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Commerce, Economics, Engineering or related discipline
- A can-do attitude!
- Demonstrated stakeholder management capability and influencing skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Background in engineering, rental, service and/or operational setting (highly desirable)
What’s in it for you?
- 12 month contract opportunity
- Opportunity to work with a global, industry leader
- Base salary, bonus + ongoing employee benefits
- Work with a team that is passionate, positive and love what they do
- Down to earth and approachable executive team
- Healthy work/life balance
- Opportunity to make a difference as part of Xylems volunteer program “Watermark”
Apply Now to become part of a globally recognised company earning a Top Score for Workplace Equality from Human Rights Campaign for Third Year Running and winning the “Net Zero” Leadership at Global Water Awards. To discuss the position or book a confidential discussion please email [email protected].