In this role, individual needs to provide extensive engineering support for existing/new products in order to keep company SCPQ tool up to date. Individual needs to define, manage and maintain the company SCPQ in order to support sales and marketing needs.
Essential Functions and Major Activities:
- Good at Data modeling, data structuring and data cleansing.
- Extensive user of MS Excel and have conducted medium to large databases.
- Extensive analytical skills.
- Basic user of JIRA System or Agile methodologies.
- Deliver assistance to internal groups such as e-Biz, Tool Support and Operations by creating and maintaining technical documentation in support of existing and new processes.
- He/She is in continuous interface with product management and R&D to execute the product package for selection software.
- He/She is responsible for the relationship with Product management group for any changes needed to the existing products.
- He/She is responsible for the selection software as far as product data updates.
- He/She is in continuous interface with product management and R&D for data gathering to ensure that all data needed by the selection software are present for product launch or product updates
- He/She is responsible for the relationship with IT department for change management in collaboration with R&D
- He/She is responsible for the structure of the data to satisfy selection software exigencies.
- He/She is responsible for the selection software as far as maintenance, updates, software usual operations are concerned.
- He/She is the first interlocutor of customers that write / call the company about information on the selection software, mistake reporting, and information about updates.
- He/She participate in defining new features needed for the selection software to support marketing and sales needs
- Monitor the Help Desk ticketing system and provide timely assistance to customers with incidents, events, problems, requests and projects.
- Prepare timely documentation of issue resolution.
- Manage end user accounts, permissions and access rights in accordance with best-practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance.
- Support application development teams throughout project lifecycles.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by the team lead.
Minimum professional and educational background desired
- Any Graduate with minimum 3 years of experience. A degree in Mathematics/Statistics will be an added advantage. Experience in areas directly related to data analysis will be an added advantage.
Most important competencies required
- Able to perform routine tasks with minimal supervision; but also, able to work effectively within the team dynamic as required.
- Co-ordination between Inter-company & Intra-Company people for execution.
- Flexibility to work different schedules as needed to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of engineers to meet aggressive goals and high quality standard
- Must be team focused, excellent communicator and collaborative demonstrated experience working with cross functional teams
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Collecting and interpreting data and analyzing results, and Reporting the results back to the business
- Ability to analyze large datasets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets as well as defining new data collection and analysis processes
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
Skills and Abilities
- A high-energy, self-motivated, results oriented individual
- Strong technical, communication, and inter-personal capabilities
- Bias toward speed, strong sense of urgency
- Comfortable with customers and a customer advocate
- Listens and works well in team environment
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Learns new concepts quickly and autonomously
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Searches out the best practice with continuous improvement mindset
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other communication tools
- Fluency in English language is must
- Capable of working with cross functional teams
- Adaptability to work with different work culture, time zones
- Detailed-oriented with ability to oversee projects from origin through execution.
- Cross functional skills (solid integration between product Management, R&D and Operations.)
- Willingness to learn and should be able to flourish in a high growth, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial with hands on approach towards business.