Finance Manager, Global Supply Chain
We’re Hiring for a Finance Manager, Global Supply Chain!
If you are excited and passionate about helping #LetsSolveWater, consider joining our team today! Xylem, Inc. is a leading global water technology company servicing more than 150 countries and is dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues. We are looking for individuals to join our mission by exceeding customer expectations through smart sustainable solutions. At Xylem, you will have the opportunity to solve water by participating in our paid Volunteer Program, Xylem Watermark!
THE ROLE: The Finance Manager, Global Supply Chain will be responsible for Supply chain, Logistics, Inventory Management, Vehicle and Rental Fleet management for the Americas Services and Water Utility organizations. In this role, the incumbent will also partner with a variety of business leaders to instill financial discipline and alignment across these functions, ultimately ensuring achievement of financial commitments. We offer a full benefits package to include Flexible Time Off (FTO) for salaried positions, health, dental, vision, investment savings plan, and additional miscellaneous benefits.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Inflation Analysis: component level inflation calculation – actuals, forecasting, variance analysis
- Inventory Forecasting: validate inventory forecasts, ensure alignment to P&L forecast and strategic initiatives.
- Productivity: support / validate productivity savings with/from procurement department
- Accounts payable: supporting vendor finance programs, early payment discounts, etc.
- Support and drive monthly Integrated Supply Chain review with Senior Leadership
- Ad hoc projects including footprint analysis, distribution center strategy, etc.
- Rental Fleet: support prioritization and timing of capital allocation, driven by financial metrics, ensuring alignment across business.
- Vehicle Fleet: ensure financial alignment with 3rd party provider, develop business cases for vehicle fleet replacements, including lease vs buy analysis, variance analysis.
- Treatment Aftermarket – create pro forma PLs for Treatment AMS, help drive efficiencies in resource deployment, tracking initiatives to optimize overtime and third-party labor.
- Support the deployment of ServiceMax across multiple BUs.
- Manage direct report(s)
- Participation in Xylem Watermark volunteer activities
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Finance, Accounting, Business Management, Operations, or similar discipline; or equivalent experience is required.
- 8+ years of experience in Finance, Operations, Procurement, or relevant field.
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to develop and articulate actionable, fact-based, insights and recommendations. Deliver this by telling a simple, compelling story to varying types of audiences to guide decision-making.
- Demonstrated technical proficiency in use of Microsoft Office programs (especially PowerPoint and Excel) and other reporting and data mining tools (e.g., SFDC, Business Objects, etc.)
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet aggressive goals and high-quality standards.
- Strategic and long-term mindset
DAY IN THE LIFE:
In this role, the working environment is a standard office environment with the ability to work hybrid (1-2 days in the office per week as needed). Other physical requirements include sitting, standing, and moving about the facility. Occasional travel up to 15% for projects and site visits, mostly within the United States.
At Xylem, we embrace diversity and strive to create avenues where employees feel valued and appreciated through our DE&I initiatives and Employee Resources Groups (ERG). Xylem is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action workplace. Xylem prohibits discrimination, harassment of any kind and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or sexual orientation (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, medical conditions or disability, genetic information, age, or other non-merit factors.
Join the global Xylem team today! Xylem is a team creating advanced technology solutions to the world’s water challenges through developing new technologies and services that will improve the way water is used, conserved, and re-used in the future is central to our work. Our products and services move, treat, analyze, monitor, and return water to the environment, in public utility, industrial, residential, and commercial building services settings. Xylem also provides a leading portfolio of smart metering, network technologies and advanced analytics solutions for water, electric and gas utilities.
Disclaimer: The information listed within this job description is designed to indicate the general nature of work expected for this position and shall not be viewed as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required in this position. Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and if requested, reasonable accommodations will be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job absent undue hardship. Xylem reserves the right to modify this job description or assign other duties to this position as needed.