1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
Overview of the role:
Within this order entry role you will be responsible for entering and acknowledging customer orders accurately and timely according to Xylem practices and guidelines. In this role you will also be one of the primary contacts for customers, they are expected to answer and /or work to resolve questions related to delivery and services.
Additionally, you will undertake technical and commercial training where necessary to answer customer enquiries via the phone or email, provide quotations, and support primarily all customer accounts and all other internal and external stakeholders as a secondary requirement within our world of water technology and pumping station.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Enter Customer orders with accuracy
- Handle shipping, tracking and delivery enquiries
- Customer interaction via phone or e-mail
- Review contracts for completeness and accuracy
- Track orders through to delivery
- Accurately update salesforce with contract details to ensure quote hit rate is captured
- Collaborate with the enquirys team and undertake contract reviews where necessary
- Comply to all Health and Safety standards at all times ensuring proper reporting when necessary
- Other duties as required by manager
Excited? Apply now and let’s solve water together!