After Sales Manager
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
After Sales Manager
We are looking for an After Sales Manager that will be responsible for direct and indirect sales covering Public Utilities and Industry customers. The business area consists of a driven and committed sales team throughout Finland.
As an After Sales Manager you will work independently across your region, mainly Northern / Middle Finland, and your area of responsibility includes existing customers and new customers at both operational and strategic level. The sales region will be tuned based on the person hired.
You will work against annually defined Key Performance Indicators and strategic goals. Through quality customer visits, you nurture existing customer relationships and create new ones to contribute to the business area's sales growth.
- Establish, maintain and develop the distribution channels in line with the strategy of the company
- Establish, maintain and develop business relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Follow up tenders, proposals and quotations liaising with the Customer Support department
- Negotiate contracts, terms and conditions
- Compile and analyze sales figures
- Report properly the new opportunities and daily business
- Actively look for new business opportunities by visiting new potential customers in line with the strategy of the company
- Collaborate with the other Sales teams to saturate the market
- Attend trade exhibitions, technical trainings and meetings to key stakeholders within the territory
- Organize products trainings in coordination with overall sales team
- Identify & propose some initiatives to develop the business and to improve the efficiency of internal processes
- Actively support marketing initiatives
- The ability to interact with customer stakeholders at various levels and build a solid understanding of the customers’ business challenges and how we can help
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, including in English and Finnish.
- Excellent people skills
- Strong commercial drive and negotiation skills
- Be self-driven with experience in working independently as well as with teams
- A Business degree and/or solid experience from the industry
- Capacity to negotiate and review contract in collaboration with local teams and customers
We are looking for a person who is communicative, networking and open. We believe you thrive in a high pace environment. We work in a non-prestigious organization, your contact areas will be at all hierarchical levels and you work throughout the company with all functions and levels.
Travel will be required 50% or more of the role.
Why Work at Xylem!
We offer you a creative and international environment where you get the opportunity to focus on your personal and professional development together with committed and helpful colleagues. Engage as a volunteer through Xylem´s business program for community initiatives Xylem Watermark: www.xylemwatermark.com.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process if we find the right candidate.
We only accept applicants through careers.xyleminc.com.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please contact Leila Sayyad, Corporate Recruiter, [email protected].
Welcome with your application!