1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
We’re a global team unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology solutions to the world’s water challenges. Developing new technologies that will improve the way water is used, conserved, and re-used in the future is central to our work. Our products and services move, treat, analyze, monitor and return water to the environment, in public utility, industrial, residential and commercial building services settings. Xylem also provides a leading portfolio of smart metering, network technologies and advanced analytics solutions for water, electric and gas utilities. In more than 150 countries, we have strong, long-standing relationships with customers who know us for our powerful combination of leading product brands and applications expertise with a strong focus on developing comprehensive, sustainable solutions. For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com
If you are excited and passionate about helping us solve water, we want to hear from you!
The Role: We are looking for a Corporate Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence team. In this role you will be involved in full life cycle recruiting including sourcing, interviewing and offer extension. The right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves providing people solutions and can thrive in a growing, and fast-changing environment.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for a variety of roles
- Partnering with business leaders, hiring managers, human resources and sourcing, to assess talent requirements and advise on the best hiring strategy
- Educate, excite and sell candidates on both the opportunity and why Xylem should be the employer of choice
- Assist with Xylem’s employer branding strategy to attract high-quality applicants
- Identify, engage, screen and interview qualified candidates
- Apply creative sourcing tactics and look for new ways to network with top talent
- Identifying and assessing a diverse candidate pool; managing candidates through the end to end recruiting process; providing regular updates to hiring managers; partnering with compensation, HR
- Keep candidates continually informed with quality communications throughout the hiring process
- Independently develop and maintain candidate flow, supporting a variety of job functions (engineering, supply chain, business, marketing, project management)
- Source candidates through a variety of search resources (social media, internal database, job boards, networking, internet searches, company targets, referrals, etc.)
- Conduct detailed, thorough candidate interviews and present qualified candidates to the Hiring Manager for further consideration
- Recommend, extend, and close offers
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certifications
- 5+ years of corporate recruiting experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline
- Fluency in English and German required; fluency in other European language would be a plus
- Knowledge of employment law and hiring practices
- Basic Knowledge of GDPR guidelines and navigating/working within them.
- Excellent relationship management experience with hiring managers and business stakeholders, helping them navigate the sources of talent and assisting them with assessment
- Strong interviewing skills and familiarity with various interview techniques (like video or panel interviews)
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Experience with social media recruiting
- Understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
- Exceptional customer service focus
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Experience with an applicant tracking system, preferably Jobvite
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively, while maintaining attention to detail
- Confident at quickly adapting to a changing work environment and priorities