Senior Salesforce Administrator
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
We’re a global team unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology solutions to the world’s water challenges. Developing new technologies that will improve the way water is used, conserved, and re-used in the future is central to our work. Our products and services move, treat, analyze, monitor and return water to the environment, in public utility, industrial, residential and commercial building services settings. Xylem also provides a leading portfolio of smart metering, network technologies and advanced analytics solutions for water, electric and gas utilities. In more than 150 countries, we have strong, long-standing relationships with customers who know us for our powerful combination of leading product brands and applications expertise with a strong focus on developing comprehensive, sustainable solutions. For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us solve water, we want to hear from you!
The Role: The Senior Salesforce Administrator is responsible for providing operational support for Xylem’s global Customer Relationship Management (SalesforceCRM) solutions. By partnering with business leaders, IT team members and consultants, they will deliver solid, timely, and if necessary creative solutions to solve complex business scenarios with the CRM solution. They will design, configure, implement, and support Xylem Salesforce solutions.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Ensure the best practice use of Salesforce solutions where possible to solve Xylem system process issues that are in scope for Salesforce.
- Coordinate the successful implementation of Salesforce initiatives by reviewing business requirements, completing architecture solution designs, configuring and coding solutions, and supporting production implementations.
- Partner with functional groups and development teams (3rdParty Consultants and Salesforce Administrators as provided by contract) to deliver against product and service goals and business requirements.
- Support and perform Salesforce administration and governance tasks (user administration, Salesforce configuration and code migrations across the landscape).
- Proactively monitor help desk system and service ticket aging reports to ensure timely resolution of system enhancements and defects.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve user satisfaction. Research reported system issues and provide recommendations for replacing or improving ineffective processes, and make suggestions for new ones.
- Coordinate the design, documentation, implementation and continuous improvement of CRM operational policies, processes and system across the company.
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent experience is required.
- 3 Years minimum Salesforce configuration experience in the Sales or Service Cloud suite.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce out-of-box capabilities.
- Proficient in Salesforce Apex coding.
- Experience integrating SF with external systems.
- Experience with Salesforce Communities rollouts a plus.
- Programming experience in Java, C#, or other relevant programming languages a plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet aggressive goals and high quality standards.
- Must be team focused, excellent communicator and collaborative demonstrated experience working with cross functional teams.
(The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Regularly required to sit or stand, reach, bend and move about the facility
(The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Office: Standard office equipment; work usually performed in an office setting free from any disagreeable elements.
- Standard weekly job hours: 40 hours
- Ability to travel (20% expectation).
Xylem is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.