Stock Compensation Administration Specialist
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
We’re a global team unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology solutions to the world’s water challenges. Developing new technologies that will improve the way water is used, conserved, and re-used in the future is central to our work. Our products and services move, treat, analyze, monitor and return water to the environment, in public utility, industrial, residential and commercial building services settings. Xylem also provides a leading portfolio of smart metering, network technologies and advanced analytics solutions for water, electric and gas utilities. In more than 150 countries, we have strong, long-standing relationships with customers who know us for our powerful combination of leading product brands and applications expertise with a strong focus on developing comprehensive, sustainable solutions. For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us solve water, we want to hear from you!
The Role: The role is responsible for administering all aspects of equity compensation programs for a $5 billion revenue global organization.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Manage the lifecycle of all equity awards (grants, vests, transactions), including preparation activities in equity system through creation of payroll files for global payroll leads
- Manage equity vendor relationship.
- Liaise with HR, Legal, Financial Reporting and Tax teams to ensure all reporting, regulatory, and administration needs are met.
- Maintain data integrity of the equity database, including audit/review of participant location and tax profiles.
- Track and maintain current mobile employee profiles, and manage the interactions with our mobility service provider to ensure accuracy of mobility sourcing calculations.
- Provide monthly and quarterly share plan reconciliations and distribute equity activity information.
- Generate reports as needed for audit, tax, and legal/regulatory filing purposes globally.
- Conduct equity-related analysis and modeling.
- Respond to questions from employees and directors regarding equity grants; assist with transactions, as needed.
- Contribute new ideas to help transform and simplify processes to further enable scalable and compliant global equity programs.
- Assist in equity education training and communication.
- Assist employees and directors with the implementation and management of 10b5-1 trading plans ; liaise with equity vendor on plan design and implementation.
- Prepare and timely file all required Securities and Exchange Commission forms related to insider trading, including Section 16 filings (Forms 3, 4, and 5) and Rule 144.
- Ensure legal and tax compliance of long-term Incentive. Must stay current on evolving regulatory requirements involving complex long-term incentive programs.
- Research and provide technical information on tax, accounting, legal, disclosure and related topics associated with Executive Compensation and Equity Awards practices.
- Collaborate on ad hoc projects with Compensation Community of Expertise team and key stakeholders in HR, Finance, Legal, etc.
- Enhance efficiencies, processes, and accuracy of data and recordkeeping.
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- Bachelor's Degree with a focus in finance, economics, accounting or related field.
- 8+ years of professional experience in equity compensation programs within a large, global organization.
- Deep knowledge on federal, state, and foreign regulations and US securities laws.
- Exceptional operational, analytical and problem-solving skills, with strong attention to accuracy and details.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong MS Office skills and familiarity with HRIS/reporting tools (Workday preferred).
- Ability to multitask in fast paced, global environment with strong customer service focus, including for executives and directors.
- Familiarity with financial statements.
- Results oriented, highly motivated, able to complete assignments in a timely and accurate manner.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Certified Equity Professional
- Ability to plan and execute work with high level of autonomy
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Hispanic Origin & Latin Affinity, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
(The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Regularly required to sit or stand, reach, bend and move about the facility
- Office: Standard office equipment; work usually performed in an office setting free from any disagreeable elements.
- Standard weekly job hours: 40 hours
Xylem is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Further, if the Company determines this role may be performed in or from Colorado, the salary range is $130,000 to 150,000 plus bonus. Final compensation will be dependent on various factors such as location, qualifications, certifications, relevant work experience and other factors, consistent with applicable law. We offer a generous benefit package, including Medical, Dental, Vision plans, 401(k) with company contribution, paid time off, paid parental leave and tuition reimbursement.