Key Account Lead
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
What will you do?
The Key Account Lead will be responsible for supporting the company objectives by managing Multiple Framework's for Pumps and Mixers and providing support and management for +/- 2 direct reports. The Key Account Lead will be the key Xylem internal touch point for all Enquiries, Orders, Technical Enquiries, reporting and meetings for the customer
What are your essential duties/principal responsibilities?
- Manage, support, coach and guide the internal team of 2 to provide efficient and excellent customer service via review meetings with direct reports to coach and mentor individual development and performance
- Manage Inventory - Monitor and maintain Framework stock systems (if applicable) to support their operational needs and meet our Framework SLA. This could include meeting with the customer face to face or over the phone (zoom)
- Utilize and manage CRM,'s for opportunities (Direct and through Supply Chain)
- Product selection
- Ensuring quotes that need done are completed within the SLA
- Receiving and processing Orders to ensure the agreed delivery SLA is fulfilled.
- Ensure that all orders have the correct discount authority.
- Liaise with customers on a daily basis around deliveries within the SLA and orders for equipment outside the agreement.
- Attend weekly conference calls where required to discuss delivery / stock status.
- Attend site meetings at their premises where required.
- Work with the Xylem Field Account Manager and Regional Water Utilities Manager to ensure Sla’s are met and that the customer gets the best experience possible.
- To deal with customer issues and to find a resolution in a prompt & fair manner
- Review and issue of daily/weekly/monthly inventory & shipping reports, driving performance of strategic & consigned inventories across the UK business.
- Liaise with Logistics partners and European Factories to ensure delivery requirements and issues are resolved in a cost effective and efficient manner.
- Support in Continuous improvement activities to both systems and process, to improve inventory availability and visibility for the customer
- Assist in carrying out continued Inventory checks as well as full stock counts in consignment stock locations (where applicable)
- Liaise with all departments to resolve Inventory/shipping/invoice queries in a timely manner.
- To assist in departmental initiatives as and when required.
- Carry out other tasks as may be defined that may be required in order to develop the business.
What do we ask from you for this position?
- Previous experience of working within an engineering environment, ideally the water industry.
- Experience within a customer service role dealing with a high volume of enquiries / orders, complaints and KPI’s
- Literate in spoken and written English.
- Calm, considered and diligent in approach
- Presentable, polite and well mannered
- This person’s expertise would be in operations and logistic with relevant product knowledge.