CRM Data & Lead Management Expert
Xylem is a leading water technology company committed to "solving water" by creating innovative and smart technology solutions to meet the world's water, wastewater and energy needs. In a world of ever-growing challenges, Xylem delivers innovative water technology solutions throughout the cycle of water.
Our technological strength across the life cycle of water is second-to-none. From collection and distribution to reuse and return to nature, our highly efficient water technologies, industrial pumps and application solutions not only use less energy and reduce life-cycle costs, but also promote sustainability.
Your main tasks:
- Drive solutions with the systems & tools, business operations, and sales enablement
- Ownership and implementation of the technical mar-tech stack in Germany and ensure utilization, compliance, and connectivity of additional tech systems
- Establish effective business and department development metrics, lead/opportunity/pipeline forecasting, etc.
- Implement, update, and oversee multi-touch marketing attribution reporting and ROI
- Together with global and regional counterparts oversee data visibility, integrity, and cleanliness across systems and throughout the entire sales and marketing funnel from Lead to Customer
- Provide recommendations on and evaluate, manage and train stakeholders on industry tools & resources that can be leveraged to drive efficiency throughout the revenue organization in collaboration with region and global teams
- Achieve expert status in business and industry trends as it relates to the marketing operations and revenue growth functions
- Collaborate and connect Sales, Marketing, and Customer success across the entire customer lifecycle through unified metrics and data
- Degree in Computer Science, Marketing Analytics, or other technical discipline with expert knowledge for the above mentioned responsibilities
- 3-5 years of experience managing B2B tech stack, preferably:
- Database Management and lead routing
- CRM / Salesforce.com
- Data and reporting: minimum Google Analytics, Excel, etc.
- Nice to have: ERP QAD, SQL, Visual BASIC, HTML5, PROGRESS (price quoting), Marketing Automation: Marketo Certified
- A focus on efficiency and accuracy through the funnel, ensuring lead velocity and driving maximum throughput
- A data-driven approach to marketing and conversion
- An iterative builder’s mindset, meaning the ability to constantly monitor and optimize digital programs
- Ability to both take direction and provide strategic insight
- English and German proficiency