HR Manager Treatment Europe (m/f/d)
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
Xylem seeks to hire an engaged, solution oriented and communicative HR professional for a truly exciting role as HR Manager.
As a HR Manager, you will provide day-to-day guidance and support to managers and employees within the entire field of HR. You will be part of a HR team located in Herford, Germany. You will drive the HR agenda of our business unit Treatment.
You will be working in a fast moving, global environment together with highly qualified colleagues all over the world.
As our Country HR Manager Treatment Germany, and part of Germany’s leadership team, you will;
- Participation in Xylem Watermark volunteer activities
- Oversee and participate with the implementation of local, sub-regional, regional and global Human Resources programs.
- (Co-)Create, drive and support strategic HR plans and actions and acts as a coach and consultant to the business for these plans.
- Act as a strong advisor for the business, helping them grow their leadership, diversity & inclusion and employee engagement competencies and skills.
- Investigate, formulate and recommend local Human Resources policies, programs, and practices keeping the management team informed of new developments and being engaged with employee relations and rights.
- Develop and administer programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Partner with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws.
- Be responsible for (proactively) managing industrial relations and successfully conducting local negotiations in a “win/win spirit”. This includes managing directly or indirectly all relationships with Works Council.
- Coach and train managers in their communication, feedback, recognition, and interaction responsibilities with the employees who report to them.
- Coach managers to successfully, ethically, honestly, and legally communicate with employees.
- Monitor the implementation of a performance improvement process with non-performing employees.
- Review, guide, and approve management recommendations for employment terminations.
- Ensure that HR and management practices in the country are compliant with local legislation; manages local relationships with external authorities (Labor inspection, pension institutes, unemployment offices, trade unions, public administration). Manage all labor related litigations with external legal assistance as required.