Contracts Administration and Scheduling Manager
To provide Operational management and ongoing development of the delivery team, including responsibility for meeting sales, cost and operating income budgets, management of the manpower to ensure delivery of customer requirements and compliance with ESH policies and procedures.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
Lead, manage and motivate a team to ensure that company customer service KPI’s and contractual SLA’s are met whilst delivering a consistently high level of service to all customers.
Ensure most effective use of resources to meet financial targets.
Assist the company in maintaining the highest possible standards of Health & Safety in accordance with current legislation and policies laid down by the company.
Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships to provide the most efficient use of resources to maximise Engineers utilisation.
Ensure planned and reactive work is scheduled and dispatched in a timely manor, making sure that all areas have adequate cover to meet our 24/7/365 contractual obligations.
Review work orders, both PPm and reactive works to maximize productivity and efficiencies
Improve first time fix ratios, reduce aborted jobs and profile work to cover peak times and holidays.
Prioritise work and facilitate conflict resolution to meet company SLA’s. Point of escalation for works planning.
Provide weekly/monthly status reports as required.
Ensure team members fully comply with cooperate Health & Safety Legislation, Xylem policies, procedures and code of conduct.
Coaching and mentoring of team, facilitating CPG/appraisals and effective performance management with their team.
Build stakeholder relationships with all functional heads across UK Water Solutions.
Attendance at regional communication meeting
- Continuous Improvement Mindset
- Strong presence and assertiveness – leads by example
- Good communication ability at all levels
- Good organisation and leadership skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills and a result-driven approach
- Customer focussed whilst being commercially astute
- Strategic thinker
- Must have extensive experience in Customer Services within the Service sector
- Proven experience of Scheduling or Dispatching remote workforce
- Proven ability to lead, challenge and influence remote teams
- Understanding and appreciation of Health & safety legislation
- Computer literate with good skills across microsoft packages, data entry, collection and manipulation within the companies ERP system.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Sound experience / ability to organize and manage multiple tasks
- Experience to work within a management team with confidence to provide constructive feedback and suggestions for operational improvements