Job Title: Project Manager
Location: UK - Remote
Xylem is seeking an experienced and motivated Project Manager to join our Project Delivery Team in the UK. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the timely, efficient, safe, and sustainable delivery of all allocated projects across the UK and Ireland business.
- Deliver allocated projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, budget, and meet quality requirements.
- Manage the assigned workload or projects to ensure effective and efficient working.
- Ensure Health and Safety requirements are met for each assigned project.
- Manage site engineers and technical staff.
- Conduct site Health and Safety CHAT toolbox talks and record Positive Interventions to improve performance.
- Administer assigned contracts and tasks throughout the project lifecycle, including contract claims and dispute resolution.
- Prepare project documentation, including RFQs, Project Programmes, O&Ms, Site ITPs, RAMS, training documentation, project files, and subcontract documents.
- Maintain up-to-date forecasts and reports.
- Maintain a risk register for all projects and escalate significant risks to the Senior Project Manager and Delivery Manager.
- Manage the financial performance and invoicing of allocated projects.
- Adhere to Xylem's Project Management Policy, processes, and procedures.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure compliance with company requirements.
- Provide technical and project management support for complex projects under the guidance of the Senior Project Manager.
- Undertake project review and close-out procedures.
- Support the preparation of project budgets, schedules, forecasts, and cash flows.
- Manage subcontractors, suppliers, and third-party contractors.
- Provide support to the sales team in proposal and tender preparation.
- Ensure projects are delivered in accordance with Xylem's quality standards, environmental policies, and health and safety procedures.
- Provide technical support to customers, end-users, and internal departments.
- Support the continuous improvement of project management processes and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in project management in the construction or engineering industry.
- Strong project management skills, including budget management, risk management, and schedule management.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety regulations and experience in conducting site toolbox talks.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and project management software.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to travel as required.
At Xylem, we offer a dynamic and challenging work environment, opportunities for professional growth and development, and a comprehensive benefits package. If you have a passion for project management and are looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply with your updated resume to join our team and make a difference.
Xylem is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.