Real Estate Database Administrator
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem is the leading global provider of efficient and sustainable water technologies and our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges.
We are committed to social responsibility and corporate citizenship through our Xylem Watermark program, where colleagues volunteer their time and talent to provide and protect safe water resources for communities around the world, deliver disaster response, educate children, and raise global awareness about critical water issues. Innovation, diversity and inclusion are also key to our culture.
Our products and services move, treat, analyze, monitor and return water to the environment, in public utility, industrial, residential and commercial building services settings. We develop and provide technologies that improve the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Xylem also provides a leading portfolio of smart metering, network technologies and advanced analytics solutions for water, electric and gas utilities.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com
Real Estate Database Administrator
The Real Estate Database Administrator abstracts lease documents to identify key terms and conditions.
- Provides data updates direct to the database or third party vendor representative
- Interfaces with management and internal customers to secure property details and financial data.
- Records real estate portfolio dispositions/acquisitions.
- Develops dashboard reports on portfolio performance
- Tracks savings and performance metrics for real estate team.
- Tracks rebates/fees and performance metrics of real estate broker partners
- Participates on project teams to ensure timely completion
- Assists with development of PAR forms, project, service and capital budgets
- Supports internal data requests for property details, contract terms, etc.
- Reviews operating expense/CAM reconciliations, lease correspondence for resolution and recording in database.
- Administrative support for VP Global Real Estate
- Basic knowledge of the corporate real estate area and related legal terms
- Understanding of database functionality and reporting capabilities
- Ability to produce presentation quality reports
- Appropriate written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage relationships with internal and external business partners
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, and other business presentation software
Education and Experience
- Associates Degree with some finance, accounting or economics coursework required.
- Additional computer related coursework preferred
- Minimum one to three years relevant real estate experience or three plus years related business experience with transferable skill sets
- Experience with real estate accounting or management is a plus
Why Work at Xylem!
We offer you a creative and international environment where you get the opportunity to focus on your personal and professional development together with committed and helpful colleagues. Engage as a volunteer through Xylem´s business program for community initiatives Xylem Watermark: www.xylemwatermark.com.
Xylem is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. (Will be listed on all positions in the United States)
We only accept applications for this position through careers.xyleminc.com.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please contact Leila Sayyad, Corporate Recruiter, Leila.firstname.lastname@example.org .