PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME IN ENGLISH
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem is the leading global provider of efficient and sustainable water technologies and our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges.
We are committed to social responsibility and corporate citizenship through our Xylem Watermark program, where colleagues volunteer their time and talent to provide and protect safe water resources for communities around the world, deliver disaster response, educate children, and raise global awareness about critical water issues. Innovation, diversity and inclusion are also key to our culture.
Our products and services move, treat, analyze, monitor and return water to the environment, in public utility, industrial, residential and commercial building services settings. We develop and provide technologies that improve the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Xylem also provides a leading portfolio of smart metering, network technologies and advanced analytics solutions for water, electric and gas utilities.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com
As a Project Manager in Montecchio you will responsible for leading and delivering medium to large complex NPD projects on time and budget, managing multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring optimally deployed cross-functional resources, communicating closely with key stakeholders, continuously improving NPD and Project Management process.
- Responsible and accountable for on-time /within budget delivery of NPD projects through Stage & Gate process.
- Be the ‘go-to’ person and effectively communicate with key stakeholders at all levels on project status, risks and resource needs
- Apply project leadership skills to manage critical paths, build, influence and lead cross-functional teams to execute project plans
- Manage risks and escalate issues in time to develop countermeasures and mitigation plans
- Help to support and continuously improve project management practices
- Work closely with the global PMO team, and engage & support NPD process improvements & trainings
- Be open minded to adopt best practices & methodology (i.e. Agile) in software or firmware developments
Key Behavioral attributes for this position:
- Customer focus: has the ability to capture internal and external customer requirements and drive to fully satisfy them in the most efficient and effective way.
- Result orientation: be tenacious and get things done, demonstrate and foster a sense of urgency and strong commitment to achieving goals.
- Value based decision making: effectively examine issues and problems, determine root causes and drive for solution. Withhold judgment until sufficient information is available to make a decision, and generate solution alternatives and readily commit to actions.
- Process improvement: while solving project problems, need to improve the processes that drive them.
- Prioritization and planning: effectively manage multiple tasks to complete complex projects. Fully organized and efficient, and able to define objectives, timeline, interdependencies and contingencies for projects or initiatives, maximizing time and resources and overcoming obstacles.
- 8+ Years of project related experience w/ BS Degree in engineering, science or related field with significant specialized experience in the management of projects
- Education requirements
- Requires Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or other related fields, as minimum.
- Good spoken and written English
- Fluent in ITALIAN