Continuous Improvement Project Specialist
Could you help us solve water?
Xylem is the leading technology provider in the water industry with the vision of solving world's most critical water challenges. We are committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development and a safety culture.
We are now seeking a passionate Continuous Improvement Project Specialist to be based at our Eastern Creek branch.
You will be responsible for partnering with teams to identify, lead and deliver continuous improvement projects to enhance growth whilst challenging the status quo and enhancing our customer experience.
You will drive continuous improvement maturity within the business and contribute to meeting Xylem’s business targets and commitments.
The role will work closely with stakeholders to streamline operational flows as well as implement actions to drive process clarity and consistency throughout the business.
Your new role
- Actively engage with teams across the business to identify and clarify problems, set targets, perform root cause analysis, develop, implement and assess countermeasures
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to meet time, quality and scope requirements
- Plan, organise and manage interdependent project plans and execution
- Provide ongoing support of continuous improvement tools and concepts and application of lean tools
- Facilitate workshops, training or coaching to employees to build a CI culture and mindset
- Drive benefits, savings and support delivery schedules as a result of implementation of CI initiatives
- Coordinate and maintain CI savings reports, keeping stakeholders informed of progress as required
- Assist in CI strategic planning and deployment
- Analyse and review data to gain insights and trends
- 3+ years’ experience within a similar Continuous Improvement role
- CI experience with Lean, LSS and/or project management methodologies
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Commerce, Economics, Engineering or related discipline
- A can-do attitude!
- Demonstrated stakeholder management capability and influencing skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Background in engineering, rental, service and/or operational setting (highly desirable)
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with a global, industry leader
- Base salary, bonus + ongoing employee benefits
- Work with a team that is passionate, positive and love what they do
- Down to earth and approachable executive team
- Healthy work/life balance
- Opportunity to make a difference and become part of Xylems volunteer program “Watermark”
If you meet the criteria above and are keen to join us on our journey to solve water, apply now!