1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
The Role: The Project Analyst will provide high caliber administrative/analysis support to Vice President, Sales (Building Services, Industrial and Res/Ag). In addition, this position is responsible for a variety of program/project coordination and analysis, and logistical planning in support of Xylem’s internal and external projects. This role requires excellent organization, analytical, communication and writing skills, great attention to detail, interest to work collaboratively with the team, creative problem solving, and a strong interest in Employee and Stakeholder Engagement, and Social Impact Investment.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Track project milestones and provide metrics for Watermark/Sustainability across AWS/ACT.
- Central point of contact for coordination of Watermark events that span cross AWS/ACT businesses or externally with channel partners.
- Manages monthly and quarterly tracking of employee and stakeholder engagement, giving (financial & in-kind), and impact results in relation to Xylem’s 2025 Sustainability Goals
- Participates in the development, planning and coordinating of all aspects of ongoing volunteer events in conjunction with Ambassador, Lead and Champion network throughout the organization
- Assists in the coordination of company-sponsored industry and charitable events, i.e. fundraising, event briefs, etc.
- Participation in Xylem Watermark volunteer activities
- Partner with leadership team to design and execute communications that support business strategies and objectives (e.g., growth, competitive environment, product optimization, innovation, customer experience).
- Prepare reports & memos, collect and analyze information, and prepare presentations as directed
- Data analysis and perform filtering and sorting of data, V-lookup and other functions.
- Coordinate logistics and communications for meetings, company events, training, etc. Including but not limited to: Securing meeting space; identifying AV needs & scheduling with on-site tech support; Coordination of room preparation, catering, etc.
- Management of complex calendar and scheduling requirements, at times across international time zones
- Handle domestic and international travel arrangements, including transportation, hotels, and managing expense reporting documentation
- Compile & consolidate meeting materials, to effect smooth transition in between presentations, and to make best use of the meeting time.
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- College degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field (preferred)
- Strong data analysis
- Able to exhibit a high level of integrity & discretion in handling confidential information
- The ability to adapt quickly & easily within an environment of change
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Ability to contribute creative work in fast-paced environment
- A team player, with strong communication (oral and written) and relationship building skills
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, with the highest level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, coordination, and time management skills
- Highly organized, motivated, innovative and creative. An out of the box thinker
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
(The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Light lifting, office environment
- Must occasionally lift/transport up to 25 pounds
(The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Office: Standard office equipment; work usually performed in an office setting free from any disagreeable elements.
Xylem is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.