Pilot Plant Operation Engineer
Water treatment site process engineer (Pilot Plant operation Engineer) – 18 month
The Candidate is to work with local stakeholders in supporting a 24 month R&D project. The area of the research covers disinfection, advanced oxidation, water and wastewater treatment processes. The candidate is supposed to operate and test the water treatment facilities at site, analysis water sample from the testing in lab, provide technical report and presentations to customer, work together with local and overseas R&D team members to achieve project miles-stones.
- Kranji (site) and Boonlay (office)
- Toh Guan Rd East (Lab)
- Focusing on R&D project by preparing test reports, analytic reports and meeting clients to update project progress.
- Manage the project activities, ensure the project progress is to schedule, define recovery plans and execute them if required.
- Water sample preparation and analysis for water parameters at local research partner's chemistry and microbiology labs.
- Operate, maintain and trouble-shoot mobile and stationary pilot test equipment associated with the company’s field testing units.
- Arrange procurement of chemicals, lab consumables, spare parts required by the operation of the pilot plant.
- Supporting marketing, project and sales team by providing technical inputs based on pilot testing data.
- BSc, BEng majoring in Environmental/Chemical/Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge and interests of water/waste treatment plant process, related equipment and applications related to disinfection, advanced oxidation, drinking and wastewater.
- Appx. 3 years experiences as research staff, process/project engineer in water and wastewater industry is preferred.
- Fresh graduate with related experiences or diploma holder with good industrial experiences will be considered as well.
- Must be willing to work in non-office environment, such as Water Reclamation Plant /Laboratories/ site.
- R&D experiences and Laboratories experiences Field operation experiences (pilot plant operation, troubleshooting) will be highly preferred.
- Hands-on mentality and down-to-earth attitude
- Proficiency in English
- Singaporean or PR