Senior Embedded Software Engineer
We need an embedded software developer for our data loggers, SmartGuard and Seaguard. This person must be self-reliant. The code is written in C++/MFC framework.
The technology stack/tools for the loggers are:
· Platform Builder for Microsoft Windows CE 5.0
· Embedded Visual C++ 4.0 for application development
· Microsoft MFC as framework for application
· SourceSafe 6.0 as source control
· Windows XP as hosting operation system for the development tools
The image consist of
· 4 application (APP EXE)
· 17 Com modules (COM DLL/EXE)
· 18 drivers
All other software on the PC is written in C#. So it’s fine if the person also has C# skills, but for the loggers, C++ is the language.
The person that has worked with this project has left the company, so there will be a lot of self-learning for this person.