PMO Manager, Eastern Europe
Xylem is a leading water technology company committed to "solving water" by creating innovative and smart technology solutions to meet the world's water, wastewater and energy needs Xylem’s well-known global brands have served the water market for many decades with products sold in more than 150 countries. The Company's more than 16,500 employees bring broad applications expertise with a strong focus on identifying comprehensive, sustainable solutions. Xylem does business with more than 40 market-leading product brands.
XYLEM has a new opening for the following position:
PMO Manager, Eastern EuropeOBJECTIVE :
- Planning and Analysis
- Collect and analyze market and business data and create financial insights
- Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Developing and implementing a commercial project roadmap for Eastern Europe
- Partner with Eastern Europe leaders to facilitate idea generation and ensure collaboration on pipelines of improvement opportunities and projects
- Process development
- Lead developing a joint approach for standardization of processes and alignment towards common tools/platforms and processes
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes
- Support alignment around implementation of metrics to validate results and tracking performance and progress
- Ensure project management standards are being executed across the PM project portfolio
- Drive improvements into the PMO program and ensure industry best practices are leveraged
- Accountable for the PM Portfolio processes including project planning, portfolio governance, project methodology framework, and resource capacity management
- PM portfolio coordination
- Ensure project teams are trained on PM principles, processes and basic tools
- Analyze project proposals to determine time frame, funding limitations and appropriate process for accomplishing projects.
- Implement project communications including project steering committee meetings and status reports
- Manage project risks and issues and implement mitigation plans.
- Ensure that project goals are planned, monitored and benefits realization is accomplished and in line with business objectives.
- Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and justification
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project delivers on schedule and within budget.
- Implement the change control process across all projects and portfolios.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
- BA, MSC degree,
- 5+ years of experience in project management
- PM qualification (eg. PRINCE2 Foundation or Practitioner, or PMP certification, or equivalently qualified in similar project management methodologies)
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel (domestic and abroad a few times a year)
- MS Office user-level knowledge
- Experience in the field of water/public utility industry is advantage