Commercial Finance Senior Analyst
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) A leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #solvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
Commercial Finance Senior Analyst
The Commercial Finance Senior Analyst will be part of one of our largest business units - Xylem Europe Commercial team. You will be responsible to support and work together with the Managing Directors for Nordics and their sales teams with analysis and insight on risks, opportunities and supporting credit & collections. You will also support in costs control and analysis.
We are looking for someone who enjoys a wide variety of tasks and who enjoys daily contact both internally and externally. You will get the opportunity to work independently with delegated tasks and areas of responsibility but also be part of a wider team in different locations around Europe collaborating towards a common goal.
- Analyze revenue growth
- Perform weekly Flash reports, key sales, orders analysis, backlog analysis and other monthly reporting to monitor progress towards maximizing sales
- Reconciliations of headcount reports
- Drive accuracy and completeness of reporting by product line & destination.
- Analysis of sales channel performance – direct vs. indirect
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly internal reports and presentations to all levels of management and employees regarding sales and margin trends
- Analyze controllable costs in Nordic countries.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience
- 2+ years in role with international multi countries responsibility
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in Swedish both oral and written is an advantageous
- Experience in US GAAP is advantageous
We are seeking for a social, communicative team player, who loves actions and get things done in a timely manner with a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and who is used to work with a lot of different tasks being familiar with the main Finance routines and processes.
We offer you more than just “a job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration, and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects. For more information on Watermark, check out: www.xylemwatermark.com
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
We look forward to receiving your application in English. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process if we find the right candidate.
We only accept applicants through careers.xyleminc.com.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please contact Leila Sayyad, Corporate Recruiter, [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you!