Area Sales Manager Digital Solutions
Xylem (XYL) is a leading global water technology company committed to developing innovative technology solutions to the world’s water challenges. The Company’s products and services move, treat, analyze, monitor and return water to the environment in public utility, industrial, residential and commercial building services, and agricultural settings. With its October 2016 acquisition of Sensus, Xylem added smart metering, network technologies and advanced data analytics for water, gas and electric utilities to its portfolio of solutions. The combined Company’s nearly 16,000 employees bring broad applications expertise with a strong focus on identifying comprehensive, sustainable solutions. Xylem does business in more than 150 countries through a number of market-leading product brands.
Xylem seeks an AREA SALES MANAGER (Smart Solutions)
is in charge of maintaining and developing the sales of the Xylem’ products portfolio in Hungary.
- Develop sales plans, activities, and campaigns and manage the day-to-day activities of overall sales strategy for an assigned geography of Smart Solutions customer accounts.
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; monitor sales volume, revenues, and costs against forecasts to identify problem areas; and adapt procedures or re-allocate resources to improve the overall performance of the sales team.
- Negotiate sales with existing and new customers who are of strategic importance to the organization.
- Contribute to the development of sales, marketing, customer retention, advertising, pricing, and distribution strategies for area of responsibility.
- Strong cooperation with Technical Support in order to serve the customers timely and with required quality level
- Making monthly reports
- Provide professional advice for customers
- BA, MSC in engineering (electrical engineer OR mechanical engineer)
- 3+ years of experience in sales or technical support
- Fluent Hungarian is a must
- Well written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel (domestic and abroad a few times a year)
- MS Office user-level knowledge
- Must be able to influence, negotiate, and communicate business strategy and objectives
- Acting as sense of urgency
- Experience in the field of water/public utility industry
- We offer you a professional career in one of the leading multinational company, challenging work and competitive salary package.
LOCATION: Törökbálint, Hungary