Project Manager - Product Development
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
Project Manager – Product Development
We are now looking for a new Project Manager to join our team.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for one or more projects, depending on complexity, which all includes cross-functional teams. You will drive end-to end projects, from initial idea to launched product.
You will be working in a global company with interfaces stretching worldwide. In parallel, you’ll be working with your colleagues within the Project Management Office (PMO) team to share best practices and identify and work with continuous improvement that will help the team and the organization to work more efficiently.
For this role, we are looking for someone who have experience from agile SDLC (software development life cycle) and have a background in driving projects within SW development and embedded systems using the agile approaches, such as Scrum.
You have a Bachelor of Science degree, or higher, in Engineering and several years of experience from Project Management.
To complement these skills, we would like to see someone with the ability to communicate well with team members and stakeholders, to coach the team to well defined goals to create result and to manage changes as well as other uncertainties in an organized manner.
You need to feel confident in your role as Project Manager, being able to read between the lines and to compromise as well as stand firm when you see needed. You must have courage, integrity and be humble while at the same time commit to deliver results. For this you need to be able to prioritize, be persistent and structured.
The experience you bring and will collect during your time at Xylem will be valuable. We encourage you to share best practices as well as being curious to others for input to further evolve your role and us, as a team. The work environment encourages open dialogues and a continuous improvement mindset.
We only accept applicants through careers.xyleminc.com.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please contact Leila Sayyad, Corporate Recruiter, [email protected] .
Welcome with your application!