Market Manager - WA,SA,NT
Could you help us solve water?
Xylem Water Solutions is the leading technology provider in the water industry with the vision of solving world's most critical water challenges. We are committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, and a safety culture.
We are excited to announce that we are currently seeking a driven and passionate Market Manager, to be responsible for driving new growth opportunities for the designated region across the Indirect Channel and its distributors.
Reporting to the General Manager Indirect Sales and based out of Perth, you will also have the accountability of development and expansion of existing accounts.
- Responsibility for the direct budget in designated sales territory and/or for accounts across the region
- Uses Counsellor Sales Person (CSP) approach to develop high, wide and deep customer relationships with target accounts
- Provides top level relationship management, strategic/technical and commercial support to improve share of wallet of our distributors
- Obtains intel on competition, market trends to provide relevant reports and plans for senior business leaders as required
- Supports sales team to promote Xylem’s products, services and opportunities to accounts to improve revenue and achieve set targets for year on year sales growth and market penetration
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to learn and sell our products + solutions
- High energy, resilient and a drive to succeed attitude
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Effective communication aswell as presentation skills
- Excellent problem solving abilities with a customer focus - selling solutions
- Intermediate knowledge of Salesforce and Microsoft Office (excel in particular)
What you will get in return:
- Base salary + quarterly bonus
- Company vehicle + fuel card
- Company funded income protection
- Additional 1% Xylem superannuation contribution
- Up to 50% reimbursement of personal gym membership fees
- Subsidised Health Insurance through Medibank
- Company funded parental leave
- Opportunity to work with a global, industry leader
Apply now and join us on our journey to solve water!