Head of Project Management Office
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
Head of Project Management Office
Xylem is now looking for a Head of Project Management Office to join our Project Management team in Stockholm where you will be responsible for 10 Project Managers as well as the Project Management Office.
As Head of Project Management Office you will be part of a global company that serves clients and delivers water solutions across the globe. You will be responsible for a highly skilled team where innovation and delivery excellence are essential and contribute to Xylem´s overall success.
- Product development and project management resources within Product Management and Engineering
- Assuring and develop project management competencies, including Agile execution methodologies
- Allocating Project Managers with the correct competencies to the applicable projects or programs within the Product Management and Engineering project portfolio
- Managing project funnels, such as:
- Product development projects (including execution status)
- Localization development projects.
- Value Optimization projects.
- Providing process, tools and methods related to project and portfolio management.
- Work with continuous improvement related to project (management) and process execution.
- Responsible for the governance model within Product Management and Engineering.
- Travel will be required in the role.
- Master of Science degree in Civil, Environmental, Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Demonstrate experience from Portfolio Management
- Strong project management skills with proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Demonstrated experience working in an international environment in a matrix organization.
- Demonstrate excellent computer, communication, presentation, management and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork and problem-solving skills in order to effectively work with customers, business partners, staff and management from a variety of skill levels as well as different authority levels.
- Ability to understand technical issues and understand impact on projects, and effectively communicate these issues and impact to direct reports as well as other project stakeholders.
- Flexibility in terms of dealing with changing priorities and dealing with multiple projects simultaneously.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
We only accept applicants through careers.xyleminc.com.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please contact Leila Sayyad, Corporate Recruiter, [email protected] .
Welcome with your application!