Digital Transformation Change Leader
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you!
The Role: We’re looking for a high performing professional to join us as Digital Transformation (DX) Change Leader – someone who is ready and eager to support our lean and digitalization journey. You will support the definition and execution of the next steps of our Industry 4.0 Transformation program, the Factory of the Future roadmap and the implementation of current digital initiatives worldwide. In this position, you have a global responsibility for driving digitalization
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Supporting the strategy and execution of the Transformation 4.0 program
- Supporting the upgrade and execution of the Factory of the Future (FoF) strategy
- Supporting the further deployment of digitization through all our manufacturing sites globally
- Agile Project Manager (Use agile project methodologies to manage the development of digital solutions)
- Digital Adoption Manager (Oversee the deployment, training and adoption of new digital tools and Industry 4.0 technologies)
- IoT and Industry 4.0 knowledge (technologies, solutions, partners) and their application to manufacturing operations
- Participation in Xylem Watermark volunteer activities
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- BSc & MSc in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Any Advanced Manufacturing & I4.0 related certification (ie: Certified I4.0 professional)
- 10+ years’ business experience in global/international company, covering roles in IT/OT, Infrastructure and network, IoT space
- Broad IT understanding in term of system architecture, data structures, analytics, network and cybersecurity
- Specific experience in designing and implementing IT /OT ecosystem architecture for multi-site, brown field operations/Manufacturing environments
- Proven track record of Digitization and Industry 4.0 projects implementation, including SW implementation (MES, CMMS, Quality SW, Utilities Monitoring SW, preventive Maintenance tools – not limited to), Machine connectivity and sensoring, Digital Technologies implementation (Automation & Robotics – robots, cobots, AMR/AGV…; 3D printing and Additive Manufacturing; RFID; AR/VR)
- Ability to drive hands on execution in the business and strategic thinking with top leaders
- Management/key role participation to enterprise programs/initiatives
- Experience with Thingsworx and other platforms
- Practical experience working on the shop floor with engineer, technician and operators
- Basic Knowledge in System Architecture to contribute to definition of the big data platform to achieve company product and business objectives
- GB / BB certification is a plus
- PMP certification is a plus
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Hispanic Origin & Latin Affinity, Emerging Leaders, Working Parents Networks and Non-Native English Speakers and Allies.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
(The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those an employee encounters and must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Office: Standard office equipment; work usually performed in an office setting free from any disagreeable elements.
- Standard weekly job hours: 40 hours (can be a hybrid-remote role)
- Travel: up to 50% international
Xylem is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.