Junior Product Manager Water Pumps
Overview of Xylem:
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
For our manufacturing plant in Montecchio Maggiore (VI) with over 700 employees we are seeking a Junior Product Manager to support the Product Managers in the Intelligent Solutions team in executing the business strategy and meet the Product lines goals.
- Assist the Product Managers in building out, updating and executing the product roadmap.
- Assist the Product Manager in executing and communicating lifecycle changes such as pricing, Marcom material, training material and aftermarket support.
- Participate in new product developments and collaborate with cross-functional teams on a global basis.
- Conduct product, market and competitive research and analyzes.
- Help identify new business opportunities.
- Assist the Product Manager in fielding technical and customer inquiries, both in the field and online and aid in the development of market driven modifications through participation in voice of customer initiatives.
- Set up product technical development and support, application development assistance, and product training. Support the development of training and promotional materials, including product selection software, web content and other traditional written materials.
- Support the Product Manager as needed in developing training materials and providing product training to internal and external audience.
- Availability to travel to customers (25% of time) as required to support product launches, specific product growth activities, participation in meetings and exhibitions.
- Bachelor in Industrial Engineering or Economics
- Minimum 1 year of working experience, preferably in Marketing or Technical support roles.
- Self-motivated and hands-on mindset.
- Good data analytical skills
- High communication and presentation skills for both internal and external entities
- Strong spoken and written communication in English and fluent in Italian
LOCATION: Montecchio Maggiore (VI)
TRAVEL: 25% in Europe
BENEFIT: Company bonus+ Mbo + canteen
SMART WORKING: 2 days per week
CONTRACT: Permanent, full time, hybrid