Business Development Manager – Process
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
The Role: Xylem seeks to hire a Business Development Manager - Process who will work to increase our market presence and increase the sales volume in key vertical markets of water municipalities.
- Coordinate and Manage Analytics process Sales team as part of Xylem Water Solutions UK overall goals
- Responsibility for all sales and business development of WTW in defined European territory
- Coordinate wider Business Development objectives in line with ‘Solution Selling objectives’.
- Management of distribution accounts required
- Experience in key markets of water municipalities an advantage
- Responsible for Process sales target of approx. $ 2m
- Feedback to manufacturer on product requirements and developments to ensure new products to market are correct for the defined area
- External role with a large % of time spent with partners
- Managing demonstrations with customers
- Liaising with global product managers
- Updating opportunities and reporting Pipeline via Salesforce.com
- Marketing Support:
- Support new product launches
- Provide feedback on competitive strategy
- Support all aspects of trade shows including scheduling, planning and staffing
- R&D Support:
- Participate in product development and provide market feedback for product definitions
- Provide market feedback on performance
- Customer & Technical Service:
- Work with the service department to resolve any customer disputes
- Provide training as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in a science field.
- Experience, in sales
- Experience working with a manufacture of instrumentation, liaising and feeding back information and opportunities
- Previous experience selling analytical instruments in water markets