Engineer/Senior Engineer - PDLM
- Good experience in Sigmaxim software. Ability to write program is preferred.
- Understand systems and business process for PTC Creo and PTC Windchill & responsible for the administration, maintenance of these applications.
- Provide on-going support to the user community and help resolve local issues about standard policies, procedures, process best practices and standard tools.
- Actively works to improve daily processes, to ensure all CAD and PLM systems meet customer requirements
- Tailors CAD and PLM Applications functionality, to established requirements, policies and procedures & process best practices and standard tools
- Develop queries or programs and utilities to support the application
- Assists in the testing and implementation of new deployment or upgrades to the CAD and PLM systems
- Proven computer literacy that includes PC Windows environment w/specific skills in MS Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio & MS Project required
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, self-motivated, and a general understanding of engineering/manufacturing data requirements and design tools
- Provide enterprise-wide administration and support for Engineering Systems applications.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ensure the success of all XIS Engineering Systems applications through direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of projects, ensuring Xylem’s strategy, commitments and goals.