HR Business Partner
Xylem is a leading water technology company committed to "solving water" by creating innovative and smart technology solutions to meet the world's water, wastewater and energy needs. Xylem’s well-known global brands have served the water market for many decades with products sold in more than 150 countries. The Company's more than 16,500 employees bring broad applications expertise with a strong focus on identifying comprehensive, sustainable solutions. Xylem does business with more than 40 market-leading product brands.
For more information on how Xylem can help you, go to www.xylem.com
XYLEM Service Kft. is looking for a new colleague for the following position:
HR Business Partner
The purpose of this role is to provide support to business leaders to ensure effective deployment of people strategies are consistent with business goals and operating plans. Work collaboratively with line leaders to coach, advice, support and engage around achievement of business objectives at local level.
- Supports business leaders with Talent Development, Employment Branding, Talent Assessment, Retention and Manpower Planning and Pipeline building/Succession planning
- Leads HR projects which may include adoption of new technology, processes, culture or managing the employment lifecycle
- Acts as a positive force in driving a culture / cultural change around collaboration and customer centrality through training, development and organizational design
- Ensuring compliance with HR processes and internal regulations
- Supporting managers with performance appraisal/ performance management and performance discussions
- Support of the Sr. HR Business Partners (local and global), especially in the implementation of local, regional and global HR programs
- Coordinates training and development activities, needs analysis, prioritizing for growth
- Involvement in recruitment process (supported by corporate recruiter). Conducts exit interviews and prepares analyses. Ensures that feedback is provided to the leaders and actions are followed through.
- Handles all employee relations matters, coaching and giving guidance for resolution.
- Coaches supervisors on regulatory requirements and conflict resolution to promote a culture of empowerment and feedback at a local level to minimize escalation of employee grievances.
- Support structural change and improved organizational design initiatives, recommending areas for cost control and growth and managing overall change process
- Supports salary reviews and compensation/benefits changes including alignment with market competitive offering for fixed and variable pay structure
- Effectively handles management of expats including immigration matters and relocation assignments
- Focus on continuous improvement and generate ideas and processes for area improvements.
- Takes an active role in the achievement of CSR activities for the site through planning activities with company CSR Champions
REQUIRED SKILLS / EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
- University or College degree in HR related field
- 5yrs+ relevant experience in manufacturing company
- Fluent in English & Hungarian
- Strong knowledge of Hungarian labour law & regulations
- Good IT skills (MS Office)
- Customer-oriented and Change agent
- Ability to think and act independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to support the business
- High energy, personal presence and maturity
- Driving license
- Ability to travel 10%
- Work experience in international company
- Excellent atmosphere, friendly environment, teamwork
- Internal development opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
- Other benefits
- Teambuilding events
Cegléd, Külső-Kátai út 41.