Talent Acquisition Coordinator
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Hispanic Origin & Latin Affinity, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
The Role: Xylem seeks to hire a Talent Acquisition (TA) Coordinator to support their multi-location recruiting team. The TA Coordinator will provide quality recruitment, human resources compliance and administrative support on a full-time basis to the Talent Acquisition team.
- Ability to source candidates for multiple concurrent positions using web-based sourcing/recruitment techniques.
- Schedule phone screenings and face to face interviews with the qualified candidates as directed by the Hiring Managers. Send interview meeting notices to the interviewers using Jobvite (Applicant Tracking System) and send confirmation e-mails and appropriate paperwork to the interviewees.
- Update Jobvite on a daily basis based on candidates’ status and send rejection letters and e-mails to unqualified candidates.
- Make travel arrangements (air, hotel and car rental) using online travel databases for interviewees.
- Submit candidates’ expense sheets to the appropriate department once the interview has been conducted.
- Work on various projects (internships, diversity efforts, branding, etc.).
- Assist with developing job descriptions for new positions and maintain job descriptions for current positions
- Collaborate with our internal Diversity, Equity & Inclusion team to facilitate initiatives and help achieve goals
- Responsible for the input of all information on internal and external websites.
- Build internal and external campaigns through our CRM, Jobvite
- Provide analytical and well documented reports of timeline deadlines to the rest of the team
- Assist to source candidates for multiple concurrent positions using web-based sourcing/recruitment techniques.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR Management, Business Administration, or related field.
- Understanding of Full Life Cycle Recruiting.
- Familiarity with HR databases and applicant tracking systems, preferably Jobvite.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with HTML, preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, decision making and conflict resolution skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must work well in a team environment with the ability to meet personal and team deadlines.
(The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Regularly required to sit or stand, reach, bend and move about the facility
(The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Office: Standard office equipment; work usually performed in an office setting free from any disagreeable elements.
- Standard weekly job hours: 40 hours
Xylem is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.