Global Product Manager, Flygt Dewatering Integrated Drives
We’re Hiring for a Global Product Manager!
If you are excited and passionate about helping #LetsSolveWater, consider joining our team today! Xylem, Inc. is a leading global water technology company servicing more than 150 countries and is dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues. We are looking for individuals to join our mission by exceeding customer expectations through smart sustainable solutions. At Xylem, you will have the opportunity to solve water by participating in our paid Volunteer Program, Xylem Watermark!
THE ROLE: The Global Product Manager, Flygt Dewatering Integrated Drives will be responsible for building innovative, intelligent, and delightful products that solve present and future customer challenges. In this role, the incumbent will also partner closely with the best engineers in the industry and be expected to deliver results through influencing cross-functional teams. We offer a full benefits package to include Flexible Time Off (FTO) for salaried positions, health, dental, vision, investment savings plan, and additional miscellaneous benefits.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- You will define the vision and roadmap for Flygt dewatering integrated drive pumps
- Deliver modern and intuitive products that delight customers
- Deliver strategies that manage risk and seek to learn fast from success and failure
- Develop a deep understanding of the business, our customers, and the competitive landscape through market and customer research
- Present to industry conferences and webinars on white papers and innovative solutions
- Partner across engineering teams, design, marketing, and business planning to develop strategies, priorities, and roadmaps
- Drive team execution on backlogs and roadmap, with clear prioritization and an urgency using agile methods
- Define clear metrics and projected impact for all investments
- Be accountable for the aftermarket, services and solutions that these products will enable
- Foster an environment that encourages diversity of thought and an inclusive team culture
- Product/Program Management experience on end-user facing products
- Flexibility in terms of dealing with changing priorities and dealing with multiple projects simultaneously
At Xylem, we embrace diversity and strive to create avenues where employees feel valued and appreciated through our DE&I initiatives and Employee Resources Groups (ERG). Xylem is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action workplace. Xylem prohibits discrimination, harassment of any kind and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or sexual orientation (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, medical conditions or disability, genetic information, age, or other non-merit factors.
Join the global Xylem team today! Xylem is a team creating advanced technology solutions to the world’s water challenges through developing new technologies and services that will improve the way water is used, conserved, and re-used in the future is central to our work. Our products and services move, treat, analyze, monitor, and return water to the environment, in public utility, industrial, residential, and commercial building services settings. Xylem also provides a leading portfolio of smart metering, network technologies and advanced analytics solutions for water, electric and gas utilities.
Disclaimer: The information listed within this job description is designed to indicate the general nature of work expected for this position and shall not be viewed as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required in this position. Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and if requested, reasonable accommodations will be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job absent undue hardship. Xylem reserves the right to modify this job description or assign other duties to this position as needed.