Accounts Payable Team Leader
An industry leader with a global footprint, we are currently growing our Finance team and capabilities to better support our various divisions and subsidiaries in the UK and broader EU.
We need qualified, experienced and enthusiastic AP and AR professionals at various levels of seniority, to help us as we seek to assist all our stakeholders to align with strategic business goals and growth objectives, as well as better manage risk, financial performance and compliance requirements.
Roles are based in Nottingham.
Highly competitive remuneration and benefits packages.
About the Role
The AP Team Leader will be responsible for leading a team, driving process improvements and standardisation to meet internal and external service delivery expectations. This individual reports to the Region Manager and is a strategic business partner providing support to the finance teams and other key stakeholders for the units assigned.
About the Ideal Candidate
In addition to being good at all the typical numbers stuff as well as highly analytical with exceptional attention to detail, we need finance professionals who are dedicated, enthusiastic, highly collaborative and good communicators.
People who are accountable, responsible and innovative thinkers and problem solvers, thrive in our organisation. We encourage continuous improvement and ongoing personal and professional development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management or a related field
- 2 or more years’ relevant work experience
- Experience working for a multinational company with IFRS, GAAP and SOX compliance is preferred.
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.