Business Development Manager – Municipal and Construction
Xylem is a leading water technology company committed to "solving water" by creating innovative and smart technology solutions to meet the world's water, wastewater and energy needs.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, vibrant and motivated Business Development Manager to join a high performing team to develop and grow Xylem’s National Municipal and Construction portfolio.
This rewarding role will be based in Brisbane or another location and will allow you to travel and experience a variety of customers and regions! Partnering with our customers and industry networks you will build strong, lasting relationships and be responsible for:
- Developing multi-faceted and market-appropriate lead generation strategies,
- Implementing measurement systems to ensure improvements in customer experience and long term retention and utilises Counsellor Sales Person (CSP) approach to develop high, wide and deep customer relationships with key target accounts,
- Developing and implementing comprehensive, compelling go-to-market strategies and execution plans, providing input into sales & marketing plans, segment budgets, industry training and competitive strategies that support the selling process,
- Identifying real growth opportunities and gaps in the market coverage,
- Linking products and services to specific customer needs, articulating compelling value propositions differentiated from competitors,
- Prioritising new initiatives with existing or anticipated projects and appropriately allocating resources.
You will bring your knowledge and expertise from the Water Industry, Public Utilities and construction market into a very rewarding position. To be successful in this role you will be an influencer, a negotiator and have the ability to communicate effectively across all levels within the business and with our customers. You will be driven to achieve targets and have experience in marketing and sales. You will be passionate about increasing Xylem’s presence in the market and advocating Xylem as a total solutions provider.
Apply Now and be rewarded with generous employee benefits, bonuses, the opportunity to join Xylems volunteer program “Watermark” and become part of the solution to “Solve water”! For further information please email [email protected].