After Market Specialist
The After-Market Specialist will be responsible for support aftermarket sales and service activities with big effort on product hands on support.
He will lead product & hands on technical training classrooms, locally and at CT´s & customer site.
He will work within the guidelines established by the Warranty & After Market Manager. The incumbent helps to manage customer product returns & analyses, product disassembly to prepare it for jointly analysis with all other stakeholders (Quality, R&D, sourcing..)
Focus on customer satisfaction and product improvement is a core activity for this reason it is mandatory to prepare reports and investigation summary. Supporting in field, commissioning and installation application is requested.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Repair & field support interface between customer/CT/OEM´s/Site
- Technical classroom & hands on training
- Support site activities in the organization/preparation/performing the AM training (industrial products)
- Manage claim data information
- Follow up the execution of testing and reporting of RMAs.
- Organize & support repair activities under warranty.
- Support the activation for fast lane for warranty emergencies
- Monitor effectiveness in the field for corrective actions introduced
- Support Quality, Manufacturing, Testing in Root cause analyses (Quality leads)
- Support Warranty & After Market Manager and CT in discussion and definition for RMA process with customers.
- Participate in NPD projects and manage field testing
- Support CS in customer visits and witnessed tests
Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- Technical experience in a related field
- Superior customer service and interpersonal skills
- Technical expertise in pump industry/functionality is preferred
- Analysis of relevant data and preparation of first reporting
- English is mandatory, German is a plus
- Soft Computer skills
- CI experience is preferred
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
Xylem is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.