Could you help us solve water?
Xylem is the leading technology provider in the water industry with the vision of solving the world's most critical water challenges. We are committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development and a safety culture.
We are now in the position to bring on board a passionate and positive Marketing Coordinator to be based at our Western Sydney branch.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager with the promotion of Xylem and its products & services to customers and stakeholders in a variety of key industry sectors.
In this role you will have the opportunity to closely partner with the Indirect Sales team and bring value to the business through your digital marketing experience and skillset.
Your new role
- Marketing responsibility for our Indirect Channel within the business, including our distributor and dealer network and aligned areas
- Responsible for coordinating with our indirect sales team to ensure that lead generation and brand development programs are planned, produced and deployed
- Manage campaigns, advertising, showroom collateral and promotional materials
- Manage editorials and case studies across various and relevant channels as well as market sectors
- Identify and liaise with relevant associations, industry bodies, and media to deploy relevant promotional programs
- Other duties as required relating to marketing communications strategies and functions
- 3+ years digital marketing experience ideally within an industrial industry
- Experience in a B2B environment or working with a third-party distribution network
- Experience with digital marketing platforms and technologies
- Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop and Illustrator knowledge
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with a positive “can do” attitude
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with a global, industry leader
- Generous base salary + an annual bonus
- Ongoing employee benefits (50% off gym membership, subsidised healthcare)
- Company funded income protection
- Additional 1% Xylem superannuation contribution
- Paid parental leave
- Opportunity to make a difference and become part of Xylems volunteer program “Watermark”
If you have a passion for Marketing and making a difference then we would love to hear from you!