Could you help us solve water?
Xylem is the leading technology provider in the water industry with the vision of solving world's most critical water challenges. We are committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, and a safety culture.
If you are passionate about sales, possess excellent mechanical aptitude and a commitment to outstanding customer service, we may have an exciting sales opportunity for you based at our Brisbane branch.
In this External Sales role you will support the company's key growth initiatives; capitalise on our product portfolio to build and maintain deep customer relationships in the area, and identify and secure new business opportunities.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in a technical sales role in solution selling including exposure to service and/or rental;
- Professional sales experience in a utility, engineered product, or mining/industrial environment
- Previous experience utilizing salesforce.com or similar (CRM) sales tool as a value-add
- Excellent problem solving abilities with a customer focus
- Exceptional Time management and organisational skills
- Ability to travel frequently
- Current driver's license
- Engineering qualifications highly desirable however not essential
- Previous work experience servicing clients in the SEQ region preferable
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with a global, industry leader
- Generous salary package, bonus + ongoing employee perks
- Relevant tools of trade to allow you to perform at your absolute best
- Join a close knit, passionate team
- Opportunity to make a difference and become part of Xylems volunteer program “Watermark”
If you meet the criteria above and are keen to join us on our journey to solve water, apply now!