Xylem Transformation Solutions is a team hyper-focused on the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and the Internet of things to implement Intelligent Urban Water Solutions, primarily for water utilities. Xylem Transformation Solutions has clients worldwide. Xylem Transformation Solutions is seeking to disrupt the status quo and drastically advance the water industry. Xylem Transformation Solution's mission is to help utilities save money and save the planet by dynamically managing water and wastewater infrastructure.
- Work with team members to deliver projects on-time, on-budget, and on-scope.
- Maintain project management tools for project tracking, billing, and projections.
- Serve as technical interface with clients and provide direction to the engineering team
- Coordinate activities with engineers in other disciplines (environmental, civil, electrical, and software)
- Present optimization concepts to utility managers
- Make complex, cutting-edge ideas understandable and exciting to utility managers.
- Organized, disciplined and focused approach to project management
- Ability to bring structure to a project while incorporating creativity into the final solution
- Enthusiastic, innovative, and charismatic attitude
- Excellent communication skills to express complex ideas to professionally diverse audiences
- Exposure to different approaches to project management
- Experience with taking ideas from concept through to implementation
- Civil engineering applications, especially working with utilities
- Managing engineers, suppliers, and sub-contractors