DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO)
- collaborating with the project managers, in response to a request, he must be able to understand and choose the correct equipment and tools for the tests, carry out the installation, carry out the required tests, provide a test report;
- collaborate with the project managers to define the test procedures and the analysis of the results, to give effective support to the business;
- perform tests on existing products and prototypes (pumps, motors, accessory devices with electronics and anything else required);
- deal with the sector dedicated to "life-tests" for long-term tests on products.
- carry out the tests for the maintenance of laboratory / product certifications
Aptitude for teamwork is required, flexibility, responsiveness, sense of order, method, cleanliness, respect for colleagues, care for tools and equipment, for the work environment;
Customer orientation, both internal and external, and the awareness that a service that has a strong impact on the business is essential.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Good technical preparation base in an electro-mechanical environment;
Knowledge of the MS Office package required;
Knowledge of basic metrological concepts
Nice to have programming experience, knowledge of LabVIEW in particular.
2+ years of experience in technical roles, preferably in laboratories
Mechatronics diploma or equivalent
Discreet knowledge of the English language