Life at XOJET Aviation
One of the most flexible home base networks in the industry.
Compelling upgrade path for qualified candidates.
Know your days off a year in advance, without question.
No jump seat commute to work.
Quality of Life
Full-service hotels, rental cars, and generous meal per diems.
Company leading health and wellness benefits.
60% Above Industry Average for Female Pilots
WIA Member of Women in Aviation Organization
OBAP Supporter of the Organization of Black Aerospace Professionals
The sleek and modern Bombardier Challenger 300 aircraft comfortably seats up to 9 passengers and offers the most cabin space in its class.
The Cessna Citation X is an American long-range medium-sized business jet aircraft. The Citation X is powered by two turbofan engines and is built by the Cessna Aircraft Company in Wichita, Kansas. The Citation brand of business jets encompasses six distinct "families" of aircraft.
|3 Year Total||5 Year Total||10 Year Total||15 Year Total|
|Flexible scheduling option(3)||$7,500||$9,750||$12,000||$12,000||$12,000||$12,000||$29,250||$53,250||$113,250||$173,250|
|Standards Captain pay(4)||--||--||$20,000||$20,000||$20,000||$20,000||$20,000||$60,000||$160,000||$260,000|
|Extended day pay(5)||$3,000||$4,500||$4,500||$4,500||$4,500||$4,500||$12,000||$21,000||$43,500||$66,000|
|Fuel savings bonus(6)||$5,000||$5,000||$5,000||$5,000||$5,000||$5,000||$15,000||$25,000||$50,000||$75,000|
|Cash earnings potential||$93,000||$119,250||$164,500||$170,772||$188,177||$208,353||$376,750||$700,113||$1,605,161||$2,605,382|
|Vacation days per year||8||8||16||16||24||32|
In addition, the Company spends an average of approx. $15,000 per employee on annual health, vision, dental benefits.Detailed Notes:
(1) Upgrade shown at 18 months, actual timeline may be as short as 12 months. Year 2 Copilot Base Pay shown as $70,000. Year 2 Captain Base Pay is $110,000.
(2) See detailed payscaled below.
(3) XOJET offers either a fixed 8 on / 6 off schedule as well as a voluntary flexible monthly bid schedule. The voluntary flexible monthly bid receives an annual premium of $7,500 SIC, $12,000 PIC.
(4) $20,000 total Standard Captain pay comprised of $12,000 fixed pay and estimated $8,000 variable pay for IOE and COE (Initial Operating Experience and Captain Operating Experience).
(5) Voluntary extended day flying pays an extra $900 for PIC and $600 for SIC. Figures in data table assume 5 voluntary extended days.
(6) Performance based Fuel Savings Bonus program rewards pilots for flying safely and efficiently. Average payout per pilot approx. $5k, but varies based upon individual performance.
(7) $5,000 referral bonus for each pilot candidate referred and hired. No cap, total may exceed figures presented, which assume only one referral. Paid $2,500 at training completion and $2,500 at 1yr anniversary of referral hire.
(8) 100% 401(k) match up to $5,000k employer contribution; subject to 3-year vesting.
Additional Perks and Benefits
- Great people—friendly, tight-knit community
- People-centric culture
- Exotic destinations
- Flexible home basing—no commute
- Positive space seats on all travel
- Annual pay raise on anniversary date of hire
- Quick upgrades
- Fully protected time off
- Benefits active day 1
- Vacation earned day 1
- Professional training and flight standards
- Leadership development: Standards Captains, Pilot Safety Officers, Flight Standards Officers, Check Pilots
- Full service hotels
- $80 per day reimbursed meal expenses
- Rental cars on the road
- Retain your hotel and airline reward points
- Loss of license coverage available
- Company provided disability insurance
- Company issued iPhone & iPad
- Known Crewmember Program
Ready to fly? Here’s how.
We pride ourselves on hiring top-talent from across the industry. Exceeding regional airline hiring requirements, XOJET Aviation mandates the following minimum requirements to join our team:
- 1500 Hours Total Flying Time
- 500 Hours Pilot-In-Command (PIC) Total Time
- 500 Hours Multi-Engine (MEL) Total Time
- 150 Hours Instrument Total Time
- 100 Hours Turbine Total Time
We accept pilot applications on a rolling basis, and qualified candidates that will be placed into a pilot pool if no positions are available at the time.
XOJET Aviation pilots complete a thorough interview process, meeting several members of the team and learning about our business. As a pilot interviewing with XOJET Aviation you can expect to:
- Review the job description to ensure you meet all minimum requirements and submit your application below.
- Selected applicants will be scheduled to participate in a phone interview.
- After passing the phone interview, you will be placed in a pool to be invited to attend an in-person interview at our Operations Command Center in McClellan, California.
- In-person interviews will typically span two days, giving you the opportunity to meet multiple team members in a formal and informal environment.
- If selected after the interview, candidates will be offered a class date to begin orientation in McClellan, California.
At XOJET Aviation, we are committed to inclusion and welcome diversity. We embrace our unique differences that make us who we are. Our employees bring a variety of different backgrounds, ideas, practices and perspectives that help contribute to our success. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
We will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about or disclose or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. If you would like more information on this, please click here.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
XOJET Aviation is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the hiring process can contact recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would require more information, please click here.
XOJET Aviation is a drug-free workplace. Employees are prohibited from manufacturing, distributing, dispense, processing, using or being under the influence or illegal drugs, inhalants or controlled substances in the workplace.