Payscale Cabin Host/ess
Employees receive a base salary and are eligible for an annual variable increase based on a year-end performance review.
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Up to 3%||Up to 3%||Up to 4%||Up to 5%|
This is subject to:
- Good annual performance review
- No warnings on file in the rolling 12 months
- 204 duty days achieved in the 12 prior months—this includes duty days, travel days, training (up to Max 5 days)
- Positive crew and customer feedback
- Attending relevant training as scheduled first time around
- Notice of resignation not having being served
- 17 on / 13 off
- Scheduled 6 months at a time
- Transition days rotate weekly
- Airport with significant airline service designated as base airport prior to employment
- A request for a permanent change to your home base must be requested within 30 days of the change
- Specific to State Requirements
- During off days. Flexibility is available to ensure once per year employees can extend off days to at least 20 days. In order to ensure quarterly totals are met (for Extra day Pay and Variable Pay) employees will need to be available to repay these days by covering for others extending days off.
Life on the Road
- Positive space seats purchased by company for travel
- Cabin Host/ess retain miles for use during personal travel
- Cabin Host/ess retain points for use during personal travel
- Hotel or airport Shuttle
- Lyft/Uber/taxis/shuttle expenses covered when traveling for company business as needed
- Up to $74/day reimbursed for meal expenses—United States, Canada, Mexico, & Caribbean
- All other international $96/day reimbursed for meal expenses
- Cabin Host/ess use company credit card to cover hotel, rental car/transportation, meal and other approved expenses. XOJET Aviation pays company card directly
- XOJET Aviation will provide reimbursement for approved expenses not on company credit card for cash tips, inexpensive meals or taxis when the vendor does not accept a credit card
- Additional expenses covered include parking at airport while on rotation, etc.
- Rest periods assigned daily
Current Career Opportunities
You’ll find our current list of Cabin Host/ess career opportunities below. To apply, please select the position you’re interested in and follow the instructions provided.
|Cabin Host/ess||XO Crew Resources LLC||National, California|
If you don't see a role that fits your profile, then apply with our General Application.
At XOJET Aviation, we are committed to inclusion and welcome diversity. We embrace our unique differences that make us who we are. Our employees bring a variety of different backgrounds, ideas, practices and perspectives that help contribute to our success. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
We will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about or disclose or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. If you would like more information on this, please click here.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
XOJET Aviation is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the hiring process can contact recruiting at email@example.com. If you would require more information, please click here.
XOJET Aviation is a drug-free workplace. Employees are prohibited from manufacturing, distributing, dispense, processing, using or being under the influence or illegal drugs, inhalants or controlled substances in the workplace.