Client Service Specialist
The Client Services Specialist is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to XO clients. The Client Services Specialist is expected to acquire an in-depth understanding of each client’s individual travel preferences and provide personalized service as a single point of contact.
The Client Services Specialist will work cross-functionally with the sales, revenue management, accounting and operations teams to ensure superior trip execution and a flawless client experience.
- Directly responsible for the proactive coordination and communication of all flight management details including itinerary details, manifest details, catering requests, on-board service items, ground transportation arrangements, flight following and specific customer requests via email or phone
- Works closely with the Trackers on flight feasibility, operational concerns and weather forecasts. Advises Trackers of any pertinent customer details to be communicated to the flight crews
- Provide prompt and concise communications to clients and internal teams with respect to all flight management including itinerary updates, flight delays and weather updates
- Directly coordinates and communicate any changes that occur related to change in scheduling or aircraft availability
- Works in partnership with Aviation Advisor to understand the needs of all passengers before and during each flight and upon arrival to destination airports
- Create and maintain client profiles with all pertinent and required information to ensure a consistent flight experience
- Interfaces directly with FBO personnel to advise of aircraft arrivals and manage customer requests
- Effectively communicates and escalates operational issues and specific trip logistics as needed
- Provides proactive and immediate customer communication with respect to customer specific trip logistics
- Compile service issue reports and provide recommendations for improvement
- Manage problems and issues using independent judgment and provide sound solutions to ensure client satisfaction
- Performs additional assignments and projects as required
- Must have the flexibility to work in a 24/7/365 Operations Center to cover the needs of the operation and may be assigned to shifts that include days, nights, afternoons, weekends and holidays.
- Demonstrates XO's visions of world-class client services
- Embody the values of the XO culture within the Client Services department and the SOC to create and maintain a positive work environment
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 2-3 years of professional private aviation client service experience, travel, hospitality or similar high-touch customer service experience
- Highly detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to synthesize, prioritize and precisely execute multiple tasks under time constraints in a dynamic environment with constantly shifting priorities.
- Demonstrable ability to forge trusted relationships with internal and external customers
- Must be able to handle confidential information
- Dynamic individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Undergraduate degree from a high quality academic institution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Department: Client Services
- Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Reports to: Client Services Supervisor
- FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
- This position is not eligible to work remotely
We are an E-Verify employer.