Air Shuttle Pilots (First Officers)
The Second In Command (SIC) reports administratively to the Chief Pilot. The SIC reports to the Pilot-in-Command (PIC) during flight. The SIC will assist the PIC in ensuring the safe and efficient operation of company aircraft.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the PIC in the safe and efficient conduct of a flight, including the operation of the aircraft in accordance with company procedures and Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Report safety concerns and irregularities to the ASAP Manager and all incidents and accidents to the Director of Operations.
- Promote and maintain an atmosphere of Crew Resource Management that facilitates the exchange of information critical to the safety of flight.
- Airline Transport Pilot Certificate issued by the United States Federal Aviation Administration
- First Class Medical Certificate
- A minimum of the following flight hours:
- 2,000 total
- 500 PIC
- 500 multi engine
- 150 instrument
- 150 night
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid Passport
- Completion of a Drug/Alcohol Test
- Acceptance of Pilot Records Information Act (PRIA) information
CRIMINAL HISTORY RECORDS CHECK - EMPLOYEE/APPLICANT SUPPLEMENT
In compliance with TSA Security Program Standards and 49 CFR 1544.229 and 49 CFR 1544.230 the information linked to above is being provided to you with regards to required Criminal History Records Checks.
For questions regarding this position, please contact email@example.com.
We are an E-Verify employer.