Field Service Supervisor
- Field AOG phone calls from flight crews with discrepancies in the air and on ground. Troubleshooting systems with crew or ensuring aircraft systems are in correct configuration to correct issues.
- Debrief with flight crews to ensure content of discrepancies is accurate and correct.
- Ensure vendors are using proper techniques and tooling when maintaining XO Crew Resource aircraft
- Assist vendors in troubleshooting of aircraft systems, research parts, and research various documentation.
- Travel to aircraft having technical issues to expedite repairs
- Perform minor maintenance on fleet aircraft.
- Verify vendors are performing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance per XO Crew Resource standards.
- Monitor ongoing aircraft issues and document for future maintenance events required.
- Perform RII training for vendors.
- Revise work orders as required, approve discrepancies, review quotes for accuracy, and ensure agreed work is complied with.
- Ensure work orders and turnovers are complete and work is precisely described.
- Order parts, ship parts, receive parts, and check documentation for accuracy.
- Approve door to door shipping to meet flight schedules.
- Oversee work at vendor’s facilities to ensure proper maintenance techniques, tooling and appropriate care for the AC and loose equipment are employed while maintenance is being performed.
- Travel to host cities of special events such as Super Bowl, Kentucky Derby etc. to support AOG in order to dispatch aircrafts efficiently without delay.
- Analytical, Determined, Strong technical intellect, Strong natural curiosity
- Ability to communicate with precision,
- Takes it personally when desired outcome is not reached.
- Candidates will hold A&P certificate
- Have minimum of 5 years’ experience on turbine powered aircraft
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Department: Maintenance
- Location: Van Nuys, CA; Greensboro, NC; Lincoln, NE; South Florida & North East
- Reports to: Senior Manager of Field Service
- FLSA Classification: Exempt
We are an E-Verify employer.